The EIFS system is a thermal insulating external system with cork agglomerated boards (ICB) coated with a cork adhesive and VIPEQ® F08/F09 as a final touch.
It can be applied both in new construction and in renovation, both in isolated housed and in residential, commercial, industrial or sports buildings.
Natural Hydraulic Lime (NHL) and Cork, THE PERFECT UNION
With clearly superior ductility and the ability to withstand the high stresses that can lead to cracks, natural hydraulic lime (NHL) mortars and cork aggregates also have low resistance to water vapor permeability.
Comfort and habitability
VIPEQ THERM SATE structure
- Lime mortar
- Insulating board made of agglomerate cork / EPS / XPS
- Mechanical fixing + round covers
- Optional booster grid (glass fiber/jute fiber)
- Lime mortar/Cork Fix
- VIPEQ® F08/F09 finish layer
- Start profile (30-200 mm)